It's all about raising money for Aussies who are living with low vision or blindness
This World Sight Day (October 8), we’re inviting you to take on the My Vision 20:20 challenge. The concept is simple: whether you give up coffee for 20 days or run 20km, we want you to include the number ‘20’ in your challenge.
Want some inspiration?
Some of our top ideas are:
- Run 20 laps of the local park on World Sight Day
- Run or walk 20km in the lead up to World Sight Day
- Swim 20 laps of the local pool
- Do 20 push-ups a day for 20 days
- Complete a challenge in 20 minutes
- Go 20 days without alcohol/coffee/chocolate/sugar/plastic
- Read 20 books
- Complete 20 dares
- Teach your dog 20 tricks
The choices are endless, as long as the number 20 is involved!!